You looking for the perfect quotes about love for the perfect person? Here love poems can help if you’re feeling a bit tongue-tied.
Here give you the best quotes about relationships and love, here finding that perfect someone.
Some of these quotes are awesome, whereas others are quite happiness or deeply romantic.
Each relationship is different, so read on and see which one perfectly. You can use them as sweet gift card, facebook and instagram captions for your couples photos, or even as beautiful Valentine’s Day messages. After browsing these quotes, read these wonderful love tense for more romantic words.
Best true quotes about love
1. “I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” —Paul Coelho, The Alchemist
2. “I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” ―Pablo Neruda
3. “I love you to the moon and back.” —Sam McBratney, Guess How Much I Love You
4. “Say ‘I love you’ out loud and often.” —Mary Davis, Every Day Spirit: A Daybook of Wisdom, Joy and Peace
5. “For you see, each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.” —Rosemonde Gérard
6. “ He is fairer than the morning star, and whiter than the moon. For his body I would give my soul, and for his love I would surrender heaven.” —Oscar Wilde
7. “The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.” —Marilyn Monroe
“Falling for him would be like cliff diving. It would be either the most exhilarating thing that ever happened to me or the stupidest mistake I’d ever make.” —Colleen Houck, Tiger’s Curse
True quotes about love